Bendy and the Ink Machine

I have a question: a sanity test if you like.

A new player supposedly never played the captioned game before completes the entire game in six hours (five chapters progressively harder to complete) and gets 34 achieves.

Knows the fights *in advance* of first time ever game play. I could assume they watched hundreds of play thrus but they said no they hadnt.

My first time thru I got stuck at Chapter 2 and had to stop as it was making me to mad to focus.

The question is I asked them if they had played the game before say on the mobile phone app and they said no they hadnt, but all the way thru the game (when I was watching) they knew all the puzzles the quests the methods of succeeding.

In perspective it would be like being in a team of gray ranks and one player playing like a true hero (not sweaty) just really good and you are told "oh man this is my first match..."

Do you feel players can find a game too easy or are they simply lying?

Comments

  • Yes. It happens.

    Sometimes people are just naturally good at games.

    And sometimes people are complete crap in otherwise easy games.


    Happened with me with both portal games... could happen to anyone else