Tinkerer Clown Bug?
I was playing a game earlier with a clown using tinkerer, and I noticed that he had no heart beat following completion or the first generator. I know that after a generator is completed his heartbeat is supposed to disappear, but it never came back and so we could not hear him the entire game.
Comments
Tinkerer 2 is bugged and bad killers are abusing it because they just gotta get them 4Ks man.
After still being traumatized by the flashlight exploiting survivors, I would use tinkerer 2 too if I had it.
Because everyone cheating makes this game even better, right?
Before I passed the 500 hour mark I was just like you. Afterwards however, lets say, I lost hope..... Devs are not gonna do anything and if killers actually getr a possibility to play as the powerrole and play as a scary killer, why shouldnt they take it?
Survivors dont hesitate either when there is a bug to exploit and these bugs usually are gamebreaking like bugging the killer into the air etc
2200 Hours. The devs continually try to make it better.
Not many companies communicate with people as much as these guys do, yet everyone acts as if they never talk to us, it's funny, they're trying, changing the game up all the time and keeping it fun.