Question about the ban system(current one)
I'm just wondering what kind of punishment will player see after using some of the not nice words in the chat?
I mean some words that specifically were mentioned as bannable.
Tagged:
Trusted
I'm just wondering what kind of punishment will player see after using some of the not nice words in the chat?
I mean some words that specifically were mentioned as bannable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Firstly, someone else would have to report the player for it. Additional evidence submitted through a support ticket isn't needed for a communication abuse report, but it does help.
The Support team will review the case, which can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, and if they deem the offence to be in violation of the game rules they will issue a punishment.
For a first offence, the punishment is a 24-hour game ban. Upon repeated offences, this escalates to 48 hours, then a week, and finally a permanent ban.
You can find more details about reportable offences and how the system works in this post here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system#latest