What’s up with grabs?
Why are 90% of my grabs not going through? I end up just staring at a survivor on a gen or unhooking someone like an idiot because I didn’t grab or hit them. I’m guessing it’s a server thing, but it’s infuriating how many bugs exist for so long in this game.
Comments
Grabs became bugged on all platforms in 2.2.0 when the devs sped up the animation and they either haven’t found a solution yet or don’t care about grabs enough to fix them. I’ve seen the game pause, reject my grab, and let the Survivor go with maybe a normal M1 hit.
Just last night, I had multiple (at least four) incidents where my Killer would get into position to grab the Survivor out of a locker and the game would pause for a second just to let the Survivor jump out of the locker with Head On. It’s not a “oh the Survivor pressed the button 0.1 milliseconds before you did” situation. You could see me begin the locker grab animation, meaning the game registered that I grabbed the Survivor, but for whatever reason, it decided to cancel it out.