Killer Perk Idea: Dreadful Smite
Dreadful Smite-
If you hit a survivor through window or over a dropped pallet, you instantly recover from your successful attack (no weapon swipe). Has a 80/70/60 second cooldown. Does not have affect on pallet stun.
Thoughts?
Comments
Why?
Why what?
Why does this perk exist? In what scenarios will it see use? Why would players include it in their builds?
It doesn’t exist, it’s an idea. I’d see it being somewhat as a time saver, and a decent chase perk. I could see it being used around unsafe loops , T/L walls, (seldom) Jungle gyms. People might use it if they don’t want to break a certain safe pallet, though that would probably be ineffective as you’d probably need to break it anyways and couldn’t get a second hit.
There’s a lot of perks that don’t get love in the game as of right now. It could be a possibility that this wouldn’t either. Tis why I’m open to criticism (:
EDIT: Grammar.
I feel like Save the Best for Last would be better overall for reducing attacks' cooldown, so maybe a little buff? Since this perk activates at vault locations (windows/pallets), I thought of maybe blocking these locations when you hit someone there, similar to Bamboozle?