From a technical and literal stand-point, DBD has never shown "battle damage" or physical/visible wounds on it's Survivors after being downed and or hit...
So, since being hit by a literal hammer doesn't cause visible damage to Survivors... neither does a "hole" in the side of your shoulder shows up after being unhooked from a meat hook... despite making sense.
But... from a more realistic stand-point, it's a game and that never really was added in during development I suppose... it would be cool to see how many hooks a Survivor has from visible damage or something, or if they've been downed before from bandages and or slash/hammer marks showing on their clothes/body. But everything has limitations, and I don't think that was considered before.
I think... I don't really know, i'm not a dev.
From a meme stand-point though, they just walk it off...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you wouldnt want to know.
@Boss
From a technical and literal stand-point, DBD has never shown "battle damage" or physical/visible wounds on it's Survivors after being downed and or hit...
So, since being hit by a literal hammer doesn't cause visible damage to Survivors... neither does a "hole" in the side of your shoulder shows up after being unhooked from a meat hook... despite making sense.
But... from a more realistic stand-point, it's a game and that never really was added in during development I suppose... it would be cool to see how many hooks a Survivor has from visible damage or something, or if they've been downed before from bandages and or slash/hammer marks showing on their clothes/body. But everything has limitations, and I don't think that was considered before.
I think... I don't really know, i'm not a dev.
From a meme stand-point though, they just walk it off...