Map Design
Ok so first off, all of my posts on this forum are gonna be complaints at how survivor sided this game is. And as a rank 10 partial survivor main myself I 100% agree with this.
I just played a match as the demogoogie and this boosted ass meg (fractured cowshed was the map btw) went to the very corner of the map and threw down (and I counted) 17 pallets. As big as that map is, and 1 tiny corner had 17 pallets. She instantly threw them, I shredded threw them but by the time I could catch up to her, another pallet.
Then I get head on'd by a jane (which isn't the problem) but in the time it took me to break 17 pallets (literally like half a minute) they did 3 whole generators... and like my previous post said, it's because I didn't have ruin.
Ruin is so essential because you have these bullshit survivor sided maps that they just have infinite pallets on and the killer has no chance of winning a chase and not having 5 generators done in the time without ruin. And then when the exit gates popped CAPOW noed gone. And then when I let only survivor I got on the hook go, they say "killer complaining even though he has noed"
So your saying that YOU could complain with your 200 pallets but I cant complain when I have a COUNTERABLE perk that you countered IMMEDIATLY after it was activated? What's the counter to a pallet that's being looped, break it? NO YOU CANT.
What's the counter to head on? Destroy it? You CANT.
Dev 1: We'll add a perk where if you hit a good skillcheck you regress by 5% but if you hit a great skillcheck you get no progression.
Dev 2: So... what's the counter?
Dev: Breaking it
Dev 1: We'll add a perk where a survivor can get this giant sprint burst and only have to wait a few seconds to do it again so they can simultaneously get away from the killer
Dev 2: So what's the counter?
Dev 1: Oh, it's a survivor perk, there is no counter to it.
???
Come on devs, make the game BALANCED not 100% survivor sided. This meg threw down EVERY pallet she came across as soon as I got there and they still did 3 generators in that time, not to mention I have the shred attack on demogoogie. BRUH
Comments
Yes maps are problematic but it's going to take years to fix them. You can either enjoy the game until then or cry.