Lag and Bugs cost me so many wins as killer recently
I'm so annoyed with the servers.
I played Oni and I got someone hooked when the exits were open. A Meg came to safe. She tried to unhook, I started the grab annimation but it cancelled. I tried to interrupt her unhook animation again but I just swung and both of them escaped.
Another game, I have someone on the floor, a Dwight with a flashlihgt is around me trying to safe, I force him to go away so I can pick the survivor up. I have enough time because Dwight is far enough away, I start the pick up and it bugs out, cancelled it and it takes like 0.5 seconds more to pick him up which is a lot of time in DbD and enough time for Dwight to flashlight save.
This is getting so annoying. Dedicated lag hurts killers so much. It's just triggering me lately. Like I'm fine when I lose because I play badly but losing because of game bugs and server lag is unacceptable and just annoying.
Comments