Oni Flick Nerf

What was the reason for it again? Was it to bring it down in line with console users? Easier for us to use?

If that's the case then it was really dumb. I played the ptb with both controller and keyboard and I felt no difference what so ever. Aside from the difference in using my whole hand to turn and not my thumb. Would it have been too hard to ask people "Hey if it's possible, could you also test stuff using a controller? Since you know, console players get left out of the PTB." Remember, Steam has a beautiful thing called "Big Picture Mode" allowing you to use a controller.

After Oni's release it has been dreadful trying to cut off loops. On PTB I was able to average about 2 to 3 kills a match (Red rankers included), depending on how good the survivors were. After release I've been averaging none to 1 kill a match with Oni (I get more kills though when I play like scum). That is a BIG difference, unless this is what the devs want for killers.

I'm a rank 5 killer at best, so I'm not some rank 20 using an op killer on red rankers.

@Peanits Why was Oni changed so much?

Comments