Matchmaking probably needs a fix....
They didn't load in. But #########? All reds against a green ranked killer? Seems fair and balanced. *sage nod*
They didn't load in. But #########? All reds against a green ranked killer? Seems fair and balanced. *sage nod*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you already got in rank 1 killer?
Devs said it is a known issue on the last stream. For killers ,at least. Apparently killers might get matched with way higher rank survivors or lower ? but yeah they said they know about it.
On my side as survivor I get matched with rank 17s but I am red rank lol.
I get this all the time. Going against purple and red rank survivors has definitely upped my game. Since I get 2-4ks against rank 4's, when I actually get people in my own level 10 ranking, they don't stand a chance.
Same with me... been going against purple ranked survivors as a green ranked Pig main
P.S. I'm on Xbox
I need to say that I don't have a lot problem with it when I am killer. But yeah I got this every time, worst than this is when your high rank on survivor and ur killer is rank 1 and your teammates are rank 18
Matchmaking is a damn rainbow honestly
https://i.imgur.com/o9djgjM.jpg