New Killer of the Year
Ok, just for fun.
Who has been your favourite of 2019s new killers?
Some interesting characters, some sadly overlooked, some sneaking into the high rank meta, some due for a quick trip to the trash!
I know Ghostface is probably the highest performing, but i LOVE the Demogorgon. The sound design is, no pun intended, out of this world and it just feels so far removed from the other killers in the game.
Comments
I like his play style. (Also I like the story of this DBD Ghostface, from some leaks to not so great ptb launch)
My boy Demodoggo. So many memes came out from him, best aesthetic, most original. Meh perks and decent power at most, but still best.
Plague follows, as second best.
Gotta go with Ghostface. Buggy stalk and all, it’s imo the best designed killer we got this year. Fun to play and play against.
I love being a friendly, walking and open flower
Love Plagues concept and play style. Changes how survivors have to play and she’s beautifully designed.