Config files
Why are people STILL able to mod them?Like i don't get it,it has been in the game for 3 years and it's still not gone.You can remove fog,make the red stain bigger etc
Why are people STILL able to mod them?Like i don't get it,it has been in the game for 3 years and it's still not gone.You can remove fog,make the red stain bigger etc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because its the only way to make the game run at playable FPS for people with average computers. Even after meddling with the Dbd configs, it still runs worse than Fallout 4, the newest Tomb Raider, GTA5, and similar ressource demanding games.
I am sorry if I need to take things into my own hands to mitigrate the Developers incomptence.
If the remove the ability to edit the configs, I am gone for sure. I am not playing a Powerpoint presentation.
you know that gives you a bigger advantage over other players right?You legit completely denied mist aka an ingame offering,and you can see killers red stain twice as big in radius.Doesn't that sound kind of like cheating to you?
The game been out for 3+ years and I'm sure the devs know people do this and haven't done anything to stop it. They obviously dont care about it
if it doesn't ruin their money income,it's fine :)
Totally agree, guy. Even after low-graphic configs downloading I don't get 60 FPS and game uncomfortably lagging. Furthermore, I have an average PC and according to the system requirements I should calmly run DbD in the medium settings, but, how can I see, not in this life)
Game is very unoptimized despite it doesn't has supernatural graphic. Really system requirements must be like in the new games of 2019. So, I think a lot of people will leave If they remove configs.