The pointing language.

Hi, a noobie question here but what does the pointing by survivors toward each other and the killer mean?

I know some just point at where the killer is when they want to inform others or when wanting help on a hook rescue attempt.

However as I now face the higher ranking survivors as killer I had the last survivor (95% of all the game's achievements he has unlocked so a long time player) point at the exit gate lever when I went in for the down with 2 gens left to do. What could that mean? Any other sign language to be wary of?


Thanks

Comments

  • If I recall correctly pointing at another survivor if you miss a skill check on a gen either means go do another one. Or "how could you miss a skill check." Pointing to the killer can be either trying to farm or if farming "hook me." And if the killer chased you for awhile it's a way of saying "go chase someone else" because they haven't hit them once during the lengthy chase. Those are usually my interpretations

  • Thanks I did not know about any of those yet.