What will you do about cheaters ? Please Read
Please Devs do something about it ... I suggested a simple solution before and here I am asking you again
Please add in-game option where You can Block a Player So one does not have to Join a match with someone if they do not want to ... it could be in the post-game options with the report and Giving props menu ... the thumbs up / Down icon ... Clicking that would have an extra option
For example
Player 1 always cheating
So in post-game menu Clicking the Thumbs up/down on player 1 would give me an option to add them to Blacklist
Next time When I'm Searching for a match if that person is in a lobby game won't connect me with them
If you are worried that it may severe match-up times and what not then let the game prompt one either they'd still want to join or not ... like this a message would pop up saying :
a Player that you previously blacklisted is in the same lobby are you sure you still want to join the game ? Yes / No
Please ... Please Make it happen Devs ❤ I love you
Please add in-game option where You can Block a Player So one does not have to Join a match with someone if they do not want to ... it could be in the post-game options with the report and Giving props menu ... the thumbs up / Down icon ... Clicking that would have an extra option
For example
Player 1 always cheating
So in post-game menu Clicking the Thumbs up/down on player 1 would give me an option to add them to Blacklist
Next time When I'm Searching for a match if that person is in a lobby game won't connect me with them
If you are worried that it may severe match-up times and what not then let the game prompt one either they'd still want to join or not ... like this a message would pop up saying :
a Player that you previously blacklisted is in the same lobby are you sure you still want to join the game ? Yes / No
Please ... Please Make it happen Devs ❤ I love you
Comments