Maps
In terms of loops and chases,not size which would you rank as the top 5 worst killer maps for chases in the game?Not looking at size just the safety of all loops and the amount of em.
In terms of loops and chases,not size which would you rank as the top 5 worst killer maps for chases in the game?Not looking at size just the safety of all loops and the amount of em.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd have to say the worst maps (without talking about size which is a big issue with certain maps like Thompsons) I've seen for killers tend to be the the swamp map with the large house. Haddonfield if people are running balance, if they aren't it's not that bad. I personally despise Gas heaven but that might be just be I just don't see how a map with a very safe building (if you leave as soon as you're in TR), unmindgameable pallets everywhere, and two massive walls that make gen patrolling take forever. I know a good chunk of people hate Ironworks for obvious reasons. Yeah that's about all the maps I can say I see people or myself don't like, I can personally deal with the rest of them and have a good game.
I don't like gas heaven either.Especially if the backdoor is blocked and the other window is open the one on the left.And most pallets are unmindgameable especially if alot of pallets spawn in the middle
here is my top 3
1.fractured cowshed: very safe loops with 0 mindgame potential at all
2.rancid abbatoir: this is only when the window at the side is open that legit creates a window a survivor can loop 3 times before even getting hit (why the devs thought that was a good idea)
3.rotten fields: this map is just too big. we have like 4 jungle gyms a shack oh yeah did i mention cowtree. also this map has the highest survivalrate according to the devs
Thompson House, Blood Lodge, Ormond, Ironworks of Misery, Fractured Cowshed