What would be your job in the dead by daylight world?

I would choose survivor saving friends I dont want anyone to die on me.

Comments

  • I think you have posted this on the fail category, this is the bug reports other category not polls.

  • @oTechnic said:

    I think you have posted this on the fail category, this is the bug reports other category not polls.

    I chose other because I wasn't for sure what category this would fall under. I will change this right now thank you for noticing this for me

    Edit: I tried going to edit and I didn't see anything that would allow me to change category

  • I think the only one that can move this is the mods.

  • @oTechnic said:

    I think the only one that can move this is the mods.

    By mods do you mean moderators? If so how can I contact them to get help?

  • I also did not finish on a poll I'm having technical difficulties with the polls where it keeps on submitting randomly when I havent even pressed submit. How do you delete a poll?

  • By mods I mean moderators yes. I dont know how to delete a poll, because I havent made a poll yet. You might ask the moderators or find it out yourself.

  • @oTechnic said:

    By mods I mean moderators yes. I dont know how to delete a poll, because I havent made a poll yet. You might ask the moderators or find it out yourself.

    Ok thank you