I believe it said that charms are/will be exclusive and only available in their respective rifts. I do know for sure that rift skin cosmetics will be on the shop 6 months after each rift, but I'm unsure about charms.
I suppose we'll see if they ever add a charms section to the shop.
I don't believe they've specified whether charms will be available in the Store later on or not. They definitely said that "most" of the Rift cosmetics would arrive in the Store at some point, which could mean that charms will be excluded.
If I had to guess, I'd say no, but I don't think it's something we have a definitive, official answer on at this point.
It's been a long time since they talked about it, but I have a feeling they said all the cosmetic outfits would be appearing in the store after 6(?) months, but charms were limited to the rift.
It's fair really, they're so minute that they really don't contribute anything except showing that you participated in the rift.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As I remember Rift thing is a 1-time only
I believe it said that charms are/will be exclusive and only available in their respective rifts. I do know for sure that rift skin cosmetics will be on the shop 6 months after each rift, but I'm unsure about charms.
I suppose we'll see if they ever add a charms section to the shop.
I don't believe they've specified whether charms will be available in the Store later on or not. They definitely said that "most" of the Rift cosmetics would arrive in the Store at some point, which could mean that charms will be excluded.
If I had to guess, I'd say no, but I don't think it's something we have a definitive, official answer on at this point.
It's been a long time since they talked about it, but I have a feeling they said all the cosmetic outfits would be appearing in the store after 6(?) months, but charms were limited to the rift.
It's fair really, they're so minute that they really don't contribute anything except showing that you participated in the rift.