Will DBD ever promote tutorials from Youtube?

Seems like the Game is just filled with beginners in Red ranks now. I got trolled by a group of friends because I refused to heal against a Legion but they kept doing it and getting injured/downed 5 seconds later, It was also in a critical state where we desperately needed some gen pressure otherwise Legion would just kept kicking important Gens with PGTW. Honestly can't believe that I'm at that point where Legion is a threat lmfao and this isn't even the infinite mending version or the moon walk legion where his 1 v 1 was at its finest.

This isn't just a specific example, I feel that most individuals whose been playing Solo Q and running Bond would just point out the tons of mistakes survivors are recently mistaking. The kind like throwing down Shack pallet seconds in the game, Looping gen being worked on or the hooked survivor, Getting three gen'd, Super stealth,etc and the list goes on and on.

What do you think?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • If you mean official endorsements, the closest we're likely to get to that is the Fog Whisperers program, and things like the Beginners' Guide Contest from a few months ago. I believe second place in that contest went to a YouTube tutorial.

    So while the devs do sometimes indirectly endorse player-made guides to the game, YouTube tutorials included, I don't necessarily see them sharing them on social media or creating an official list or anything like that. Mainly because if they feel such a thing is necessary, they're more likely to just make an official guide for it themselves. But of course, it's not impossible that they may yet decide to do something like that in the future.