Can Killers open the exit gate still?

I took a hiatus off the game for a while, but I'm starting to get into it again. Anyways, I wanted to try out a fun/meme build where I'd open the exit gates, and then trap people with blood warden. However, I just couldn't seem to open the exit gates. Is it possible for killer's to open the gates? If so how?

Comments

  • When the survivors finished ALL the gens. Then you can approach the gate and trap to open

  • Yes, you can still open the gates, but only if you didn't shut the hatch, and all gens are done. You just go up to it and hit space.

  • @Redmore_Trout said:

    I took a hiatus off the game for a while, but I'm starting to get into it again. Anyways, I was trying out a fun/meme build where I'd open the exit gates, and then trap people with blood warden. However, I just couldn't seem to open the exit gates. Is it possible for killer's to open the exit gates? If so how?

    You need to do it while the egc is not active