Killer mains: what do you think the best unique (teachable perks) for killer are?

I think hex: no one escapes death is the best perk even though its not a teachable. I still think of no one escapes death as equal value or better than other teachable perks such as haunted ground.

Comments

  • Sorry I messed up on the title of this poll

    Edit: all fixed

  • Franklins Demise is my favourite purely because it deals with those pesky flashlights and keys etc.

  • BBQ is such a nice perk.

  • I like Monitor & Abuse, one of the best designed perks imo.

  • I thought Iron Grasp was a generic perk? Still, i'm with @Masantonio BBQ all the way! It's the only perk that I have in every killer build, coz bloodpoints!

  • @Supernaut said:

    I thought Iron Grasp was a generic perk? Still, i'm with @Masantonio BBQ all the way! It's the only perk that I have in every killer build, coz bloodpoints!

    Oops you are right about that, I originally had mad grit there instead if iron grasp I should have kept it as mad grit. I just thought since iron grasp is used by a lot of killers might as well put it in the poll. You are right, iron grasp is just a generic perk

  • he he he





    blood warden also

  • Well, it depends on what you're trying to do with it. I've found Dark Devotion to be really good, but that's because I try to take advantage of it immediately.

    All the perks listed here can be really good, but its all about context, I suppose. I do really like Save the Best for Last as well...

  • Thanatophobia in concept is good when you're Plague. I'm not a killer main and I don't have Thanatophobia on Plague yet so I can't really test if it is good.