Dedicated Servers Ruining the Start of Matches

Can people not load in before everyone has the chance to load into a match? Literally have matches where I and other teammates are not loaded in yet but by the time we load in the killer is already chasing/attacking me before I could even move. Just had a match where I was hit by a hatchet while the screen was doing the intro spin around my character. I'm literally defenseless and can't move during this time, so either make it wait for everyone to join or don't spawn me on the map until I have fully connected. Or hell give me a phase where I'm untouchable while I'm loading in because it is straight BS having to basically give the killer a free down due to the game not wanting to load me in on time.

Comments

  • I don't think this is dedicated servers causing that. Even on P2P, I sometimes had survivors, who spawned near me, move while I was still in the intro scene.

  • @ABannedCat yeah I know it sort of existed prior to dedicated servers, but ever since the servers been activated the time timing between when people load in has become horrendous. My friend one time loaded in almost a minute after I did, and by that time he had crows swarming over him since his character wasn't moving.