The biggest problems I have noticed with Oni

I got oni yesterday and have been playing him up to now, the issues I have noticed so far are very simple ones, except one


He breaks pallets with his Kanabo way too slowly, making chainsaw killers in this side win against him, making chainsaw killers better at breaking pallets than Oni


Flick in the chase, I have noticed this is really small for console players, making a survivor who manages to take a sharp turn actually close to impossible to hit


I just started noticing this one and hope it doesn't change as it makes his power easier to activate, but sometimes when hitting a healthy survivor down with the kanabo ALOT of blood orbs will appear, previous match I was in I got enough to charge up over half of the Wrath, I have no idea if this is intentional but as long as they keep it I am cool with it


Horizontal sensitivity and turn speed, these are really weird when mixed together as it feels off


His Mori is bugged (Why did it have to be THIS mori!) with the "Noble Armor" cosmetic, unless this works with them all, the Kanabo is only visible when you actually have it out during the mori, if the power is not activated during the mori it looks like Oni became an air bender and murdered someone with the air


Oni gains his speed back faster when opening exit gates himself, he regains full speed faster than other killers


These are all the ones that I found, it was really difficult to find most of these as match making is weird right now, with me rank 6 facing rank 1's and 2's who know what they are doing, yes I know its the "Up to 6" rank system but that also means I shouldn't be facing a rank 17 as well

Comments