As The First Rift Battlepass Comes To An End The Verdict Is In...

The Rift Battlepass is a helluva deal! For 10 dollars you get the following:

10 dollars in virtual currency refunded

28 Charms

Nurse- Full Outfit

Trapper- Full Outfit

Hillbilly- Full Outfit

Wraith- Full Outfit

Huntress- Head + Weapon

Hag- Body + Weapon

Jake- Full Outfit

Claudette- Full Outfit

Dwight- Full Outfit

Meg- Head + Shirt

Dave- Shirt + Pants

Nea- Head


None of this is really news but as I'm approaching tier 70 I'm sure many others are as well. While I can't speak for everyone I didn't feel like the grind was excessive at all. Even if someone plays super casual and only got half that stuff for making it halfway through the rift I would call that a pretty amazing deal. It's such a good deal that I almost feel guilty for being able to do the next battlepass for free =p

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I personally used the 1000 cells from the pass to simply progress tiers lol

    Same 😅

  • @snick said:

    I was willing to buy the pass if I completed it. I'm at level 52 after 140 hours and the first 3 archives complete. I work full time and playing the game like a part time job for cosmetics I'll never use burned me out. So I just bought a new game (gta 5 on sale for the same price as the pass)

    I learned this lesson a long time ago with MMO's. If a video game feels like a job then it's time to move on. If I didn't actually enjoy the game then I would quit too. There are times where I feel frustrated or angry with the game. That's when I take a break. One of these days that break may turn into forever.

1 2 ›