I got Dark sense first the! And I still say it’s a dumb/lucky challenge

So I was dreading it, but I typically play only survivor during mornings so yesterday I started those challenges and figured I would keep the Dark sense one active and put in the perk “just in case.”

First game with it had a camping basement Bubba without insidious, and one teammate who insisted on circling the basement trying to figure out a way to get in there.

So it took Bubba two chases to get the first survivor to basement due to distance, and to that player’s credit he stuck around in hook the entire two minutes so to him I say THANK YOU. By the time he died the other two of us had finished four gens and started the fifth

TLDR version just toss this on and hope for a camper or something similar to work in your favor. And despite getting it so quickly I still think it’s a dumb challenge and could just an likely took me 50 tries

Comments