Unnerving encounter challenge
So I have to prevent the doors from being opened with a perk on, what exactly does this mean? If someone could explain am I right in thinking it means kill everyone be4 the doors Get opened ?
Tagged:
Trusted
So I have to prevent the doors from being opened with a perk on, what exactly does this mean? If someone could explain am I right in thinking it means kill everyone be4 the doors Get opened ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The challenge has two completion conditions: (1) Have Unnerving Presence equipped, and (2) Don't let any gates get opened. That's all that needs to happen for the challenge to work.
What that means is you can do it by killing everyone before the doors open, but you will also complete the challenge if one survivor, or even all 4 survivors for that matter, escape through the hatch, or if someone disconnects, or if they 99 the gates but die, leave or DC before they're actually opened.
Thank you @Fibijean
No worries 👍️