Newest replacement for make lobbies even better

Does anyone know what tool people are using to track and block the killers these days? Make lobbies great again / make lobbies even better don't seem to work anymore; but I can see some people still specifically dodging me in the pre-game lobby. Anyone know how they are doing it?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    How do you know they're specifically dodging you or whatever?

    Because it's the same group of ~15-20 or so players, and their entire 4 man SWF will instantly leave the lobby whenever I get them. Even if I also dodge that specific lobby, and follow them into another lobby, where they dodge again. I also know they have used those programs to dodge me in the past because of streams.

    It's annoying that I can get matched against them as a survivor but they can just dodge me when I play killer.