Temple of Purgation Map Issue

Can we just deactivate the rain effect on this map? I literally lose frame rates like crazy on this map only, and I'm almost certain it's because of the rain. I am not on the best computer which I understand plays a role in my frame rate drop, but playing on this map is unbearable with how laggy it gets for me. No other map does this to me, most likely because no other map is as big as this map and the rain effect. Or if anything can there be an option to deactivate rain effects. It's got to the point where I just want to DC immediately anytime I get this map because its so unplayable.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • No.

    Devs need to fix their game and optimize if for all systems.

    No short cuts, they said they weren't doing special events to focus on bugs, well, now they need to show results in the next few months.

  • @AvisDeene well yeah that too, but I think the rain effect can be just removed without much work needed. That's the only thing I'm calling to have fixed with this map, so it should be simple.

  • Maybe they could add a graphical option to remove rain, but I would prefer they didn't remove it altogether. The game's atmosphere has already suffered enough over the years in the name of balance and optimisation.