Can we just talk about how bad Huntress' hatchet hitboxes are for a second.

https://media.giphy.com/media/fsOzMRAJbs6Z2DHP1L/giphy.gif


First I wanna say, I understand the player has no control over this. So I understand this isn't your fault.

However, I do think that it has become VERY obvious that her hatchets are completely busted. You can see that from the survivor and killer's perspective. You get hit in places where you would have otherwise not gotten hit.

Today, I am just frustrated because every time I go against a Huntress the immediate first question that comes to mind is "HMM, I wonder how my hitbox is going to connect with that hatchet today". This is not right. It has become ridiculous how many times a hatchet has gone through the side of a wall, a set of tires, or any LoS blockage (pretty much) for that matter.

It almost feels like I am adapting to an otherwise bugged game, that I need to basically "predict" where my invisible hitbox is , in order to dodge a hatchet.

Sad part is most of the Huntress players I've talked to agree... and also confirmed what I saw. Yesterday alone I did a ritual with her (I won't touch her any other time) and even I saw how you can literally aim at dead air and still hit that survivor. Even though in reality if the game's hitboxes were in better shape, I would have never hit them.

I don't know what needs to be done to fix this but as of right now, I think many matches with Huntresses are going to be rough to say the least.

Comments

  • They made them smaller before but that absolutely destroyed her so they reverted it back

  • The second they fix her hit boxes people are going to complain that they nerfed her and now she's F tier because she'll actually require skill to play.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    They made them smaller before but that absolutely destroyed her so they reverted it back

    @GHOSTfaceP3

    I don't know, but maybe its not the hatchet itself that needs to be revised. I'd be happy if at least they weren't going through walls or random LoS blockers.