Skill level
In mortal kombat 3 they had skill level, games played doesn't matter. CPU can do this. It's a problem w killers many take advantage of.
I don't play killer, but when I do 4kall day. I'm a rank 12lol probably much lower.
In mortal kombat 3 they had skill level, games played doesn't matter. CPU can do this. It's a problem w killers many take advantage of.
I don't play killer, but when I do 4kall day. I'm a rank 12lol probably much lower.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At this rank is preaty easy if you know what you're doing
That's what I'm saying I've played killer at least 50 times I'm not a 12 and pushing me back each month is dumb.