Lobby bug update
Hi,
Did we get any mention from the devs about killer lobby bug or tinkerer 2 or anything that was introduced in the last patch?
I only heard on the dev stream that they are working on it but did we get any actual information about it or just that one generic mention of releasing it SOON™
Comments
Nothing so far, really sad that they dont work weekends when they have a critical bug in the game.
They're aware and the fix is on the way/in testing, currently.
Wouldnt call that critical bug tbh, just normal problems
I could understand that on Monday... but isn't Thursday already.
I heard that on dev stream. I'm asking if they did say anything from then.
Sure not being able to play the game is completely acceptable.
In DBD thats a normal problem yeah, in other games such things would have been fixed in hours, but its BHVR were talking about.