Is Yui worth levelling for perks?

I'm not a huge fan of the one picking up pallets, but it could be silly. I was more thinking of the one that makes wiggle faster. Is it worth dropping 1 million + points into her so I can get that on my Steve?

Comments

  • Not really. Good killers would logically break safe pallets anyway. Yeah that wiggle one is pretty fun if you have a friend just built in with wiggle perks and you have an offering to widen hook distance and a relatively large map lol

  • I had a random in my lobby that said he was going to buy Yui after how effectively I used her perks in a game with 5 people struggling free. The only reason I would consider breakdown an ineffective perk to run is because of the number of people that are running IG + Agitation for the basement challenge.


    Any means necessary can be situational, but I've found its greatest use it resetting pallets after you try to use them to stun a killer carrying a survivor. Basically, just use it in tandem with breakdown and any means necessary will use proc twice a match.


    Its not worth going out of your way to go bodyblock for a survivor a good distance away. Like any other perk, it should work for you, not you working for it. Stick to the gen pressure, make sure you have a healing perk, and Yui's perks are all amazing.

  • @Cetren said:

    I had a random in my lobby that said he was going to buy Yui after how effectively I used her perks in a game with 5 people struggling free. The only reason I would consider breakdown an ineffective perk to run is because of the number of people that are running IG + Agitation for the basement challenge.

    Any means necessary can be situational, but I've found its greatest use it resetting pallets after you try to use them to stun a killer carrying a survivor. Basically, just use it in tandem with breakdown and any means necessary will use proc twice a match.

    Its not worth going out of your way to go bodyblock for a survivor a good distance away. Like any other perk, it should work for you, not you working for it. Stick to the gen pressure, make sure you have a healing perk, and Yui's perks are all amazing.

    Hmmm thanks for the feedback, I guess it’s worth it especially with the double blood points coming up soon.

  • @Cetren said:

    I had a random in my lobby that said he was going to buy Yui after how effectively I used her perks in a game with 5 people struggling free. The only reason I would consider breakdown an ineffective perk to run is because of the number of people that are running IG + Agitation for the basement challenge.

    Any means necessary can be situational, but I've found its greatest use it resetting pallets after you try to use them to stun a killer carrying a survivor. Basically, just use it in tandem with breakdown and any means necessary will use proc twice a match.

    Its not worth going out of your way to go bodyblock for a survivor a good distance away. Like any other perk, it should work for you, not you working for it. Stick to the gen pressure, make sure you have a healing perk, and Yui's perks are all amazing.

    Hmmm thanks for the feedback, I guess it’s worth it especially with the double blood points coming up soon.