Red Rank Campers on PS4
Why so many red rank face campers these days? I don't understand how these killers aren't getting penalized with less BP. And to add more insult to injury, I dep-pip while I'm sure the killer is getting pips in the end.
Why so many red rank face campers these days? I don't understand how these killers aren't getting penalized with less BP. And to add more insult to injury, I dep-pip while I'm sure the killer is getting pips in the end.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They do get penalized with less bloodpoints. If the survivors don't hook swarm then the killer won't pip either. From my experience there are two types that face camp. Either newbs that just want the kill and don't care about bloodpoints or someone that got their feelings hurt in a previous game and are taking out their frustration on the next group of survivors. Sure it's frustrating but it isn't against the rules and will happen from time to time. Best thing to do is just move on to the next game or take a break if you aren't having fun.
PS. Welcome to the forums. Just saw this was your first post.
Yep and thanks, I've been playing in ps4 for over 2 years now. Signed up just to post this. I knew that killers lost bp, but I think they need to lose more. It kind of forces survivors to use BT and/or DS. I'm not saying this happens in most games, I've just been seeing it more in red ranks lately.
Do you mean endgame or during the game?Cause if its endgame then they just want to secure atleast 1 kill.Otherwise i don't see the reason to camp but i don't do it in endgame either
During
Idk then tbh,you don't get anything out of it