Unpopular Opinion: “The Game” Map is Strong for Survivors
The loops and countless safe pallets can make this map so strong for survivors. I always see people saying this map is killer sided, but I just don’t see it? I love when I get this map as survivor, as I know I can take advantage of so many strong loops and waste the killers time.
Great Loops I can think of include: 2 pallets above the bathroom, 2 pallets beside the bathroom (the closer one gets incredibly weaker once the gen gets done, so it’s better to use that sooner rather than later. Although you can choose not to do that gen which can be very unsafe depending on the killer), Jungle gym (usually/always just one), Enlarged T/L wall (reusable!), Pallet outside of red room (completely safe), Those two complete safe pallets in which one spawns on the top corner floor and the other spawns directly below it on the bottom floor, meat grinder drop (even better with BL) into a decent pallet.
That’s just the great ones! That’s 10! amazing spots on this maps. There’s also a lot of decent loops where you have a good chance at winning. I’d say around another 10-15 of those quite honestly.
As killer, (it depends what killer I am) I usually feel neutral about it. LOS is a big asset as it’s hard for a survivor in discern where you are in a certain location. Can be great for totems spots too if you like running those.
I honestly find this map quite balanced, if not a little survivor sided (high ranks).
Those are my thoughts about this map. What are yours?
Comments
The Game has some of the safest pallets in the entire game. The area near the bathroom has 2 omega safe pallets, then the room upstairs has 2 omega safe pallets.
So if you're upstairs you can effectively have a room where you use 1 safe pallet, drop down to bathroom, use that safe pallet, go back upstairs and repeat. There's also one behind one of the sets of stairs. It's just that, even to me as a survivor, I just hate indoor maps as much as I hate them as killer.
He was slugging alot and very lazy with chases, believe me I was laughing the entire time because he was basically mind gaming himself on it somehow.
Yeah it is not fun getting ran around some of those areas there, it’s gets to the point where you just gotta eat those pallets above the restroom and hope 3 gens don’t get popped on you while you’re chasing them...
Honestly, I like this map as both killer and survivor. As killer, totem spawns are pretty good and the map size is actually not enormous like most. As survivor, a lot of safe pallets and the gens are pretty easy to locate for an indoor map.