Matchmaking is Pepega

What is going on?

It wasn't that bad few weeks ago.

I have played a game against two rank 6's and two rank 12's that were not in swf, earlier today I have played a game with randoms which happend to be ranks 2-3(me included) and we demolished rank 14 baby killer.

Comments

  • Impossible. The only outrageous matchmaking I see is when SWF is involved, putting rank 20's into my game when I am a rank 1-2 killer. On average, the advantages of being SWF should outweigh the drawbacks of being matched to the highest survivor in the lobby.

  • @Apple2o said:

    Impossible. The only outrageous matchmaking I see is when SWF is involved, putting rank 20's into my game when I am a rank 1-2 killer. On average, the advantages of being SWF should outweigh the drawbacks of being matched to the highest survivor in the lobby.

    That's the point. It only happend for SWF until now but that game I had earlier

    4x rank 2-3 vs rank 14 demi doggy that got through the game without a single hit...