By my calculations
About 140 games to go till I max out my archives rift
all challenges complete just in-game XP gains remaining
anyone got a way to speed this up? cause I have stuff to do and idk if I can play 140+ games in the like 19 days left
About 140 games to go till I max out my archives rift
all challenges complete just in-game XP gains remaining
anyone got a way to speed this up? cause I have stuff to do and idk if I can play 140+ games in the like 19 days left
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PAyY mOre MonEY
I love how much money I dont even have
"But you can afford a gaming pc"
its a 8 year old laptop