mask`s
So I own both DBD and DG but I didn't receive any masks from participating inside the DG and I have friends who played with me who own the mask so I was just wondering. ^~^
So I own both DBD and DG but I didn't receive any masks from participating inside the DG and I have friends who played with me who own the mask so I was just wondering. ^~^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know if my info is correct, but I think you have to pre-order it I don't think you get them from participating in the alpha and beta.
You only need to own both games. The pre-order isn't needed: https://www.deathgardengame.com/en/preorder
(I know it's listed on the pre-order page but it isn't part of it)