Oni on PS4
Can you fix him so he's a little more playable? You guys nerfed his power because PC players thought it was too strong which is understandable, but on console it's near impossible to hit people with his power. The FOV on him is terrible, and as soon as someone leaves the FOV it practically guarantees that the survivor isn't getting hit no matter what. Out of the last 40 games I've played I finally just came across my first Oni, he then dc'd because none of his demon strikes were landing. I wanna enjoy playing him, but the entire time I am playing him I'm basically just using my katana since it feels more reliable than the Demon strike. If anything can we just get a slightly increased FOV because his arms tend to take up a good portion of the screen when using his power.
Comments
They buffed him on console bud. Try practicing him.
The patch notes themselves say they reduced his flick
He couldn't even flick on console though?
And he still can't. If he couldn't rich I originally and they reduced his turning, that's not a buff at all.
They increased his turning on console significantly. You would know if you played him before the patch.
Maybe they did, but according to the patch notes they then nerfed it. So maybe at one point they did buff it so it was a lot better than pre patch, but as of the latest patch it was reduced.