Something I love about this game...

One of the things I have grown to love about this game is the relationship between perks, playstyle, attitude, and experience.

When I first started playing, i didnt care what perks i was using, i didnt care what maps it was, i didnt care how many kills i got. I was having a blast. I won every game cause I had so much fun.

Then after I started getting better, the survivors got toxic, and it became harder to pip, I started using meta perks, playing brutally, being toxic. It was a no fun zone. It was the awkward stage when I wasn't bad, but I still thought I needed perks like ruin, noed, bbq, etc...

From there I was still ranking minded. If I didnt pip, it was a loss. But I grew to realize I didnt need bbq to know where the survivors would most likely be. I didnt need ruin, cause I knew how to pressure gens. I didnt need noed because I learned to not let it get to that point.

And now I'm here. I dont NEED any perk. I dont NEED any map. I'm less of a try hard, less toxic, less pip motivated. I'm having fun, and still consistently at rank 1.

I see all these players on the forums complaining. Nerf this, buff that, penalize this, make this okay... and I feel like they will get to the point where they'll learn to just have fun regardless of what happens.


Tldr

You'll realize you dont need to be sweaty and meta to have fun and win. Enjoy the time you're spending with the other players in game.

Comments