Generator sounds are super #########
Seriously, killers still have so many bugs that need fixing that are being ignored until the new year. Wraith and Spirit's lack of lunge make them really difficult to play, the new map is still dark as hell, and the audio bugs are in full force with survivors having Iron Will even if they didn't equip it, and now generator sounds are #########, they are either flipped or omnidirectional. Pretty good job so far.
Comments
Hey, survivor problems before killer problems. Medkit and basement bug fix instantly. :)
I'm just so ######### done with this piece of ######### game. The Agitation challenge is my ######### breaking point. I KEEP GETTING ######### ROTTEN FIELDS.
I love the amount of [BAD WORD] in your post. :)
######### ######### ######### ######### ######### #########. I have to gimp myself by playing a killer I don't even like with ######### perks at red ranks against 4 man SWF with toolboxes, keys, and flashlights because they ######### up Wraith's lunge and Trapper is the only killer I have Agitation on.