Lobby long queue times still not fixed.
Since the 2.1 patch the queue times for killers have been pretty bad, this is not because of the survivors quiting more about the matchmaking bug that is still in the game after 2 WEEKS.
I get it that the devs don't work weekends but for the love of god when you have a gamebreaking bug there should be an exception.
Not being able to play the game is completely acceptable.
3 man lobby bug still in the game after what a year ?
errors with eac being kicked out of the lobby
I'm blown away by how slow the dev team is with critical bug fixes.
(tinkerer 2 bug still in the game BTW)
Comments
The bug is bad but I if you can't find a lobby within the next coming minute I suggest for you to restart the lobby, it works for me the mayority of the time.
If i really wanted to play dbd that bad i would just go ahead and play survivor sleeping on my keyboard and still win.
I'm not in a mood to make lobbys time it no one joins remake do that 10 times and after 20 mins get in the game and the whole match lasts about 5 mins.