Lost Challenge Progress

So I was doing the challenge where you have to stun the killer 4 times with a pallet. I managed to do it first try, just had to wait for the match to end at that point. Game lags and I get booted out of the match, and I lost all my progress on the challenge. Are you ######### kidding me!? I mean I know the challenge isn't a big deal, but since I'm now getting killers that think pallets are the damn devil and want to stay as far away from them as possible, It gets REALLY annoying.

Why do I have to lose progress on the challenges because of something out of my control? Guess the devs didn't factor in that a player has the chance of being booted from a match.

PS: Optimization on console NEEDS to be addressed, It is awful. It might get fixed when we get dedicated servers though. (HA! God knows when that will happen)

Comments