Tome 4 charm reward
Gotta say I like the fact that it actually blinks the only thing that would make it better would be if it looked at characters near by
Gotta say I like the fact that it actually blinks the only thing that would make it better would be if it looked at characters near by
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Guess I'm the only one who had this sentiment 🤣 owell
I honestly didn't realize that it blinked until you mentioned it. Nice little detail
Yeah it's pretty cool imagine if you're on killer hook and it turns too look at you while you're stuck there
I just got it last night before I went to bed. Will have to check this cool detail out when I play again later.
It blinks? Neat