Six feet under

So I'm on the last 2 challenges for killers in the final time both in the center and I gotta say 4 sacrifices in the basement is a pretty heavy ask, especially with DCers the 5 hooks isn't that base that's 1 hook each plus 1 more with make your choice that's easy enough to do even with one DC just completed that took me 4 games, woulda been three if half the team didn't DC I'm the third game. but I predict this last basement challenge being rough strictly because I DCs on console

Comments

  • This challenge is just terrible.

    I'm really sick of match after match of survivors who know what the challenge is just sitting down to die as far as possible from the basement. It doesn't matter what you do as the killer player, if that 4th survivor doesn't want to play along they can easily just choose to die and prevent you getting the challenge without any possible counterplay.

    Why this challenge made it through I will never know, because the only "strategy" that has a chance of working is lose so many games trying to do it that you end up in the brown ranks where people don't know what a basement is.

  • I did that challenge with wraith took me 3 games to do it. I did it without agitation and iron grip. So the tactic i used was to chase them and get them if i can on death hook while doing gens i was guarding always 3 gens near basement so when i down them i would always be near basement. Chalenge is not that hard but it need some thinking and tactics. Also i did that while ban system was up so they did not dc. Also i did that chalenge in red rank 3.

    But without ban system it will be hard to do it. I can guarantee that ban system helped me finished that chalenge.

  • @kosmi said:

    I did that challenge with wraith took me 3 games to do it. I did it without agitation and iron grip. So the tactic i used was to chase them and get them if i can on death hook while doing gens i was guarding always 3 gens near basement so when i down them i would always be near basement. Chalenge is not that hard but it need some thinking and tactics. Also i did that while ban system was up so they did not dc. Also i did that chalenge in red rank 3.

    But without ban system it will be hard to do it. I can guarantee that ban system helped me finished that chalenge.

    Yeah I'm on console so the ban system was never active to begin with... Someone tell me why PC and console are on different versions again? Lmfao

  • @MarsAttacks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/933853#Comment_933853

    Yeah I'm on console so the ban system was never active to begin with... Someone tell me why PC and console are on different versions again? Lmfao

    I would have had it already if it wasn't for DCs literally just had a match where I got 3 down and knew where the last one was

  • The challenge would not be hard at all if it wasn't for DCs that's where the problem lays ultimately. It'll be interesting to see what the survivor challenges are once I finish these last 2 killer challenges

  • So I actually just completed the challenge. While carrying my last survivor I prayed to the entity that he didn't DC lol


    He ALMOST escapes through hatch though chased him to a pallet I double trapped with hag teleports and Mann the double trap payed off.

  • @MarsAttacks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/933853#Comment_933853

    Yeah I'm on console so the ban system was never active to begin with... Someone tell me why PC and console are on different versions again? Lmfao

    That was just a test of the system. Mb more players on pc so they chose that to test it.

  • I actually did the challenge yesterday...shame I had the hook 5 in the basement Agitation challenge selected. You know I'm not going to get it now! ๐Ÿ˜‚