Perk question and maps

So does anyone know if there are any perks that prevent survivors from seeing killer interqctablea such as pig puzzle, or plague fountaints? I don't think so but figured I'd ask.


In regards to maps I really don't think maps should be much bigger than the game. With 4 survivors on big mapa (most big maps have god loops too) the whole idea of applying pressure is almost completely a moot point. Which compounds on other current issues playing as killer

Comments

  • There are no perks that prevent Survivors from seeing auras of killer power related props. This goes for Jigsaw Boxes, Fountains and Alarm Clocks. Blindness never blocks these auras. The only one whose aura can be hidden is Jigsaw Box through the Rules Set add-on.

    As for maps, it really depends from case to case. The Game is extremely short lengthwise because its two stories. Therefore, the total size of the map is bigger than what it seems. As long as they dont make another Mother's Dwelling, Temple of Purgation or old Swamp, I find map sizes to be fine. Now, tiles and generator distribution, thats a whole different story.

  • @PigNRun said:

    There are no perks that prevent Survivors from seeing auras of killer power related props. This goes for Jigsaw Boxes, Fountains and Alarm Clocks. Blindness never blocks these auras. The only one whose aura can be hidden is Jigsaw Box through the Rules Set add-on.

    As for maps, it really depends from case to case. The Game is extremely short lengthwise because its two stories. Therefore, the total size of the map is bigger than what it seems. As long as they dont make another Mother's Dwelling, Temple of Purgation or old Swamp, I find map sizes to be fine. Now, tiles and generator distribution, thats a whole different story.

    Eh game may be multiered but with a headset that's still makes it way less of an issue cause survivors MUST heal or bring iron will in order prevent the killer from getting a beat on where you are .

    I agree tile generations still leave much ti be desired but if maps were smaller then the tile generation becomes much more manageable. The game has strong tiles the ALMOST always appear but because the map isn't so big it's not as detrimental.


    Oh also I didn't think there were any but I wanted to be sure.