Hit survivors with your weapon 25 times i was just gonna spam legion.
I haven't given it a try myself yet, but I've heard from a bunch of people that it does work.
@supersonic853 said:Hit survivors with your weapon 25 times i was just gonna spam legion.
@supersonic853 said:
yes, I've done it in one go without even trying to.
It does. Got the challenge done in one game as Legion.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't given it a try myself yet, but I've heard from a bunch of people that it does work.
yes, I've done it in one go without even trying to.
It does. Got the challenge done in one game as Legion.