Will you get banned for using Tinkerer 2 bug?
I was thinking of using it just for jumpscares---sneaking up behind them and revving the chainsaw to see them shat themselves--but still let everyone go.
Not sure if that's still considered abusing an exploit and bannable.
Comments
the asylum walk thru walls issue was similar, not hacking, and people got temp banned.
generally speaking, they look at peoples intent. if you knew that it was an exploit, and do it anyways, then the devs may do whatever they want with your account.
lets just not exploit
I hadn't heard about the Asylum walk walkthrough. Didn't hear about anyone getting in trouble for the Wretched Shop walkthru wall, but I believe ya.
Just wanted to be sure. Thanks.
No, people don't get banned in this game (ever).
Why would you be banned just for using a perk that you yourself might not even know is bugged or whether the bug is happening?
We gonna start banning people for dodging Decisive Strike by juggling or timed striking too?