How would you rework the ranking system?
I don't like conplaning about things I don't have a suggestion or solution for, and the ranking system in dbd is obviously...not great.
This reset feels particuarly harsh to me because I recently got to rank 10 and was having a lot of fun as survivor. I'm not great at the game, colorblind with slow Wi-Fi, but y'know i can play. Simce reset I feel like im stuck at 15 because of my teammates. Its honestly been one of the worst bouts of bad luck as far as matches go by getting hit with rank 20 survivors and rank 12 as killer. Its super disheartening to play this game even though i love it because of situations out of my control ):
The ranking system obviously needs fixed but dbd is a very unique game and i can't really think of ways to fix it. The most i got is like getting a safety pip if you die withen the first 2 minutes or get below 5k bp (for being caught first abd left on hook) any other ideas?
Comments