Fun jumpscares in DbD! (Tinkerer Bug)
Holy crap, I never had such a jumpscare in DbD! I was going against a nurse and I noticed no heart beat at all, I didn't think the tinkerer bug was real but wow it's a bug alright! I had so much fun getting jumpscared by a nurse, I was always so paranoid because I never knew when she will pop out! Maybe no terror radius as a survivor perk that rewards you for using it? I love always that feeling tense about where the killer's is at and the killer can be close to you!

I had a blast trying to figure out where the killer is at! Additionally don't look at my rank, just haven't played in a while lol. You killer mains should use tinkerer II more often because it's so fun not knowing where the killer is at!

I had a blast trying to figure out where the killer is at! Additionally don't look at my rank, just haven't played in a while lol. You killer mains should use tinkerer II more often because it's so fun not knowing where the killer is at!
Comments
Unfortunately, I'm not using it right now as a killer because I know this perk has a bug but when they will fix it it will become a part of my final build
.
Tbh no terror radius should be a game mode or an Ultra Rare offering
Every killer besides Freddy and Huntress would have jump scare potential.
Wouldn't be op if it was Ultra Rare it'd be a fun equal an Ebony offering
I hate it. It’s abusing a mechanic. Much like the survivors did with left behind. Killers had a chance to prove they were better, congrats, they failed epically
Was always active. But anyway, this just goes to show those precious “victim” killers would just as gladly be the tyrants survivors were. Pathetic hypocrisy
Never said you were. Good day
And I’m sure it was scary for killers when all gens were done in 2 minutes