My greatest achievement
I managed to make a post called hee hoo hold the heck and actually managed to get a clarification on something I didn't understand with 29 notifs. A genuine discussion on a title as bad as that.
I love this community
I managed to make a post called hee hoo hold the heck and actually managed to get a clarification on something I didn't understand with 29 notifs. A genuine discussion on a title as bad as that.
I love this community
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll be honest, every SINGLE time that thread came back to the top I read the entire title, except replaced "heck" with something that would get [BAD WORD] in its place. So that was amusing when I was tuning out during a meeting I didn't need to be in...