Your favorite freddy builds
I currently use Ruin, BBQ & Chili, Brutal Strength, and Remember me. What builds do you guys use for freddy?
I currently use Ruin, BBQ & Chili, Brutal Strength, and Remember me. What builds do you guys use for freddy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BBQ, enduring, brutal strenght, ruin
If I were forced to play that guy, I'd run Ruin, Remember Me, NOED and probably M&A or Enduring.
Nurse's Calling, Thanatophobia/Lightborn, Sloppy Butcher (for mangled), Bitter Murmur.
I can't stress how good both NC and BM are on Freddy. NC has a 28m range where Freddy's lullaby/TR is 24m, meaning you can see them before they know you see them. Combo it with SB+TP and it means people will ALWAYS be healing around you. I had a game last night where I literally had 4 survivors, in DW, all frantically healing themselves within NC range. I was chasing all 4 of them at once, it was nuts. I shoulda clipped it, it was quite hilarious. BM is awesome for Freddy because it makes people afraid to do gens. If it procs while you are in a chase you can easily go sleep all those people and get back into the chase or chase one of them. The fact that they have to go find a new gen to wake up makes them scramble like freshly laid eggs. It's also good for endgame since you can see them for 10 seconds. Just make sure you go around and sleep them all, and watch them panic as they try desperately to open the doors.